Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!


I'm spending my Fourth of July weekend just hanging out stamping, visiting family and will head to a baseball game and fireworks show tomorrow night. I decided not to head to DC this year. I'm grateful for the freedoms I have in America. I'm thankful for all the liberties I have and for those who have fought so hard for me and other Americans.
To celebrate, I drew a sketch, made a card, and whipped up a video. Hope you enjoy! Happy Fourth of July!

Hope you and yours have a wonderful Fourth of July and hope you take a little time to reflect on the freedoms you appreciate as an American.
For all my friends outside of the US, I'm grateful for the ability to communicate with you via this blog, my stamping communities and in person. Thanks to you too!

Here's the video:

PS: The stamps used in the creation of the card and video are from Woodware, USA. Woodware is now available (and has distribution rights) in the US. Yipee!!!! The stamps are so cute and wonderful to color and the quality of the acrylic/polymer is awesome!!! I used the following sets for this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment