Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sparkles and Sunshine!

I've had my neice over for the week this week so haven't gotten much stamping done. Went school shopping yesterday and the rest of the time has been spent working in my classroom. I'm headed back there one last time this week before returning my neice. While she slept over at Grandma's last night, I was able to work on some cards for my students (I finished 20 of them!!!) and also made a card for Christie's challenge over at Stamp Shack. We were challenged to use our Ranger Distress inks. I haven't used them in forever and they've been sitting in my ink drawer unused!!! This was the prime time to also ink up a new stamp I got last week at my LSS (while I was hunting for school stamps for my welcome back cards).

Here's the card I made for the challenge:

For this card, I used the ink colors Weathered Wood (blue color), Pine Needles (green color) and Walnut (brown color). I used glossy cardstock to create the background. The Poppy stamp was colored with copics. The sentiment is by Amuse. I think Poppy Stamps are also distributed by Amuse but I'm not positive. Kinda cute little chubby kids huh?

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment