Thursday, July 24, 2008

Spook-Tacular...Haaaaaaahaaaaaa haaaaaa...

It's that time of year again...Time to get out that traditional green, black, orange, purple and t yellow cardstock and get prepping for a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween. The Odd Bird Planet is unveiling a HUGE and I MEAN HUGE new collection of stamps that will just make you DROOL! Seriously, I've seen them and I'm so excited to get the first glimpse of these images and boy do I want to spill the beans on my favorite collection. Oh yes, I said collection...actually there are seven "collections" in this new release)and I think I'm going to have terrible trouble picking and choosing. My wish list is SOOOOOOOO long...
I was given permission to give a sneak peek of this particular candelabra in one supplement and just wait till you see all the rest of the goodies!!! If you want more sneaks, jump on to the other OBP design team members blogs to see a few more.
I think this creepy candelabra probably belongs in the old haunted house on the corner of Perch and Branch Street in Aldenville...or maybe it was Honesdale??? Hmmmmm....The images will be released to the general public on August 1. If you would like to receive the new release announcement, you will need to sign up for the Odd Bird Planet newsletter. Here is a link to directly sign up for the newsletter: http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1101442660947&id=preview .
Find more chatter about the new supplement over in the JJOBP forum at splitcoaststampers. Here's a link to the chatter: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366357
Questions? Comments? Care to share what you think you'll NEED in the newest supplement?
Kerry






No comments:

Post a Comment