Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Puppy Mail...

You've heard of email and snailmail but have you heard of "Puppy Mail"?  I'm sending off some greetings that I made using pictures I've taken of my new pup, Mason.  Thanks to Picmonkey.com, I've done a bit of tweaking to the images to make them perfect.  I ordered some copies from snapfish.com and just got them back the other day...

I decided I'd make some cards using wallet sized pictures...Here is one of the cards I made:



I'm using up supplies I have piled up in my stamping room and am also using old stamps that have not seen the light of day in ages.  The background image is from oddbirdplanet (justjohanna) no longer in business.  

I'll be posting a few more cards in the next few days so keep your eyes peeled.

Mason has a blog too!  Read his diary here:  Maximilian Mason's Diary

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Kerry! I have been stamping for over 15 years and was a Creative Memories Consultant for 11 years. I Love Mason's card!! I enjoy combining my scrapbooking and stamping skills to make cards also.
    Little Mason is growing up and oh so handsome!! Truffles Opal sends him her sweet puppy kisses!
    <3 Mo

    ReplyDelete