Wednesday, March 6, 2013

OOPS....

Click photo for credited link.  

Hey-
Just stopping in to say I goofed.  Yep, I'm posting this for the world to see so don't pass out in shock!
Got a message from Diane in the UK today asking if I had mailed her prize winning from this post:

OOPS...Nope, I didn't.  In fact, her addressed envie and prize along with an extra prize envie for Tammy were still sitting on my crowded craft room table today when I went searching around.

I'll put them in the post tomorrow.  I'm SO sorry...It's coming, I promise!
Photo from google images HERE

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am so glad that I was looking at your blog today. I literally have been going insane all day trying to figure out why I got a package of stamps today and did not know why!

    You are so cute! Thank you so much! Now I will go and take some asprin since my head hurts for thinking so much! ;)

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete