Monday, April 9, 2012

Wedding Wishes...

Hey stamping friends!  Just stopping in to share a card I created for a coworker who is getting married soon.  Her shower is tomorrow so I told my teammates I'd do the shopping and make the card over Spring Break...Well, leave it to me to do it the last minute...but it's done!  Based on all the reminders and the invitations to her shower, I THINK these are her colors, but who knows!  Hopefully it's going to be the perfect match!
I used a combination of stamps and manufacturers for this card and you know, it's really kinda fun to not have to limit myself to single manufacturer stamps on my cards.  So here are the deets:


Ink (background) Memento Sweet Plum
Ink Sentiments:  Versafine Onyx
Sentiment (outside):  Woodware USA
Sentiment (inside):  Heartfelt Creations:  HCPC 3404 Wedding Sentiments Precut Set
Background Flowers:  HCPC 3439 Flirty Fluers
Cardstock:  Bazzill Plum, Kraft, Raven
Ribbon:  Light purple silk, satin plum Michael's
Bling:  Colored with purple Copic
Flower:  Prima
Have a great week!!!

1 comment: