Sunday, December 4, 2011

Captain Frogger for Christmas???

Why YES!  I love Captain Frogger (aka Charles Bristow) designs from QKD and I just HAD to try making one into a saucy Christmas Card for someone special...
So, FUN huh?  It's not your traditional Christmas card, but I think it'll be a hit.  Kinda think that Chelsea-The school Girl  is laying down and writing a Christmas List...Well, maybe.  I wonder if she can read and write very well. Take a look at what she's got on her floor and on her bulletin board.   A little challenged, eh?  Maybe her pony tails are too tight???  HEE HEE...  The Christmas lights were created with my old QuickCutz lights 2x2 die.

Anyway, this funky gal needed a funky card so I used my Cuttlebug number embossing template to give her a background (inked with White brilliance ink) and then added some doodled lights.  You might notice I also cut the bottom of the card at a "wonky" angle to fit the theme.  Adding some QK lights was the finishing touch! 
I had to make the perfect sentiment (and inside message) so I used the font Viner Hand..Perfect!
I'll be back real soon with another Captain Frogger Image...Spruced up for Christmas!

Stop in and check out all the Captain Frogger Collection!  It's 25% off right now and there are PERKS galore this time of year. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerbear,

    I like your card!!! :) What did you use to make the cool strand of Christmas lights (along the top)?

    Thanks so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!!! Gotta have some humor too at Christmas, right?

    ReplyDelete