Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's that time...

Bags, and bags of sweet treats line the aisles and now I'm on the AVOID THAT AISLE campaign...Problem is, there is more than ONE aisle!  Now I have to avoid the whole store so I don't head down those aisles and pick up "just one bag" if you know what I mean! 

Here's a little treat that is calorie free...
Yummy!  This adorable image (and the stars too) are from the set called Candy Witch by Christina Lynn Myers.  It's available right now at the QKD shop! 

Here's a closer peek at this lovely lady ")

Make sure you check out the NEWEST FUNKY images available today (all by Miss Megs):
Steampunk Angel
Under The Sea
Steampunk Cutie
Ghostly Girl
Mermaid and Fish
Rosey Skull
Grave Digger
Pin Cushion

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha...know exactly what you mean! They look so small and harmless! Love your calorie free treat today - great job, and oh my goodness, what fun images! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete