Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Heartfelt Wednesday...

CKC Logo
Hey, I'm headed to CKC, Valley Forge to work in the Heartfelt Creations booth Thursday, Friday and Saturday!  I'm really excited!  Will I see you there?  We'll if you can't make it, I'll leave you with this...
Soooooo Sorry you can't make it.  I'll be thinking of you!  LOL.... 

This card was created with some new patterned paper I picked up at my favorite local (or not so local) stamping store Angela's Happy Stamper.  I loved the pattern in this design and thought it would be fun to use it for this week's card.  See the patterned paper in the background?  That's what is leftover as the flowery section on my card is just the edge of the paper! 
Take a close look at the red paper.  You can see that I stamped the leaves with Memento Rhubarb ink. 

Additional Details: 
HCPC 3405 Leaf Medley Precut Set

HCPC 3354 Classic Message Precut Set
472158 Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Doily Motifs
Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
Grand Calibur

Versafine: Onyx ink
Memento: Rhubarb ink
Ranger Distress Ink: Antique Linen
Clear Embossing Powder
Tombow Mono Adhesive
Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess Collection
Ribbon: Michael's
Brad: Making Memories Bazzill Red cardstock
The paper Company Papaya iridescent cardstock
White cardstock for sentiment

Please head over to the Heartfelt Creations blog and check out ALL the fabulous creations from my fellow design team sisters.  I notice there are a few CHA pictures up too! 

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful...I love it! Very creative girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your working week end.....lucky girl sounds fun!
    I loved this card when I first saw it......it's just so regal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! Yall have fun now hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, loving the colors and patterns you used. Have fun at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kerry, wish I could be there to meet you. Have fun!!!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete