Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Greetings!

Woodware USA's Blog challenge this week is:  USE A DIECUT or a PUNCH...SOOO...

I decided to use my threading water punch (as it goes so well with my turtle image from SEA LIFE)across the bottom of my card to show a PEEK at the fun paper underneath (Paper by TAC).  I did a little doodling around the edge to mimic the border around the turtle too.  IF you look closely, you can also see hints of STARFISH all over the kraft cardstock.  Just used some Worn Linen distress ink to create a watermarked effect. 

Hop over to Woodware USA's blog to check out all my fellow Design Team sister's creations.  Hope you can join us as we have fun using dies of all sorts! 


PS...I'm having fun on Spring Break.  Can you guess where I am?  (THE CARD IS A CLUE!)

See you around!
Ker

6 comments:

  1. This is just WAY too cute! Love it Kerry - thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, Kerry! I love the coloring that you did on this fun turtle image!! The border punch is a welcome addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you colored the sea turtle and the way you made the card itself look like an old weathered document! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh that is probably why you are not responding to me. Cute card. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! And your hand doodling is amazing, when I hand doodle it looks nothing like that LOL! Hope you are having fun, whereaver you are... :-)

    ReplyDelete