Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Life Collection Debut...

Hey stamping friends!  It's time for Heartfelt Creations' monthly release and OH My!! is it fabulous!  This month we're getting prepared for Easter!  Lily images, crosses, and BEARS  Oh my!  This collection is called "NEW LIFE" and it includes a "sister" die to the fabulously popular Decorative Window die.  Take a peek at the collection HERE. You just might say: "I WANNA HAVE IT ALL!"

Today I'm sharing the first card I made using this collection. As soon as it arrived, I pulled that die out because I KNEW I would be using that first!!!  Here's the project:  Not the typical WHITE lily flowers that represent Easter, but these are my FAVORITES...and remind me of my grandparents who hold a very special place in my heart. 


I'll be sharing quite a few cards and projects made with this collection in the days and weeks to come, so make sure to stop by again tomorrow.  As with all my Heartfelt Creations projects, directions are available in PDF format, so If you're interested please comment and I will send you my file.
Check out the rest of the inspirational designer work at the Heartfelt Creations Blog.  Each and every Wednesday, Emma Lou posts sneaks, insider details and photos to set your stamping muse on FIRE!

1 comment: