Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's an Easter Egg Hunt...

Hey, stamping friends.  As you may have read yesterday, Heartfelt Creations debuted their "New Life Collection" yesterday and here's another card I created using one of the sets...You know me and BEARS...I can't get enough of them!  This little guy seems to be having such a blast hiding Easter eggs in just the perfect spots!
From Egg-Citing Day Precut Set HCPC 3368
Decorative Oval Die HCD 710
I love how the embossed die came out in my cuttlebug.  I didn't want to cut it out, just wanted to make an impression then distress it up a bit.  FUN! 

Below you'll find the close-up of my coloring.  Let me know if you would like Copic colors listed. 

So there you have it...Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful Kerry! looks like artwork right out of a lovely childrens book!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete