Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Deals at Heartfelt Creations!

I'm sure you're thinking you've been teased enough with the newest release at Heartfelt Creations.  It's been SNEAK PEEK heaven for WEEKS and now, today, is the day you can GET IT ALL!!!  There's an awesome Black Friday Deal too (Today only:  Get a free precut set of your choice with $50.00 purchase)...

Introducing the WINDOW SCENE COLLECTION

Designers put on their thinking caps to create up with a variety of samples to inspire you and show how the new collection can make your cards and projects POP!  There are TONS more creations to come from this fabulous die and we're all excited to share more with you in the weeks to come.  We hope you share your creations using this collection too. 

Close up that shows the wet water created by using Glossy Accents and Stickles

The die was cut with my Cuttlebug, then I cut an additional border (freehand)
using blue cardstock, then wrapped in ribbon.
The HC inspiration blog is just BURSTING with samples from the new collection, so why not take a peek! 

This window die is fabulous!  A clollaboration and exclusive product designed by the Spellbinders company, this die is elegant, large, and BEAUTIFUL!  I love it!!!  I hope my first creation with the die will help you see it's possibilities. 

I chose a water view from the window too.  Why the mill? Probably because I think I visited this VERY mill this summer.  Here's a picture I took to prove it: 

Mabry Mill, Meadows of Dan, Virginia

Looks strikingly similar, huh???  Anyway, because I loved my visit to the mill so much, I HAD to have the stamp!!!  I can imagine LOTS more cards and creations with this stamp collection!

*Patterned paper used in this creation is by The Paper Loft:  Back Country Collection:  Forest
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment