Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Closer Look...

As promised, I'm posting close-up shots of my YNS DT submissions. Thanks so much to all my stamping friends in www land for the lovely comments and support! Kerry

In this shot you can see a close-up of my coloring, faux stitching and my handwritten sentiment... Oh, I can't forget the sparkle I added to the center of the flower too! LOVE MY STICKLES!!!
In this shot, you can see a close up of my coloring. Just a little flicking here and there with various gray copics to create the fur on Fhiona's pooch.


And the final close-up...The tasty bag and the coloring of the tent/grass... Not sure if you can see or not, but I did a little cross hatching on the light part of the door to create the illusion of a screen to keep out those pesky skeetos...Did I mention I had to sample the smore ingredients? I had to make sure they were good, right??? HEE HEE HEE...

On this picture you can also see my stitched buttons...Only used one long piece of twine and just threaded them one by one until they were all attached...Then stitched the button on the "flap" because you know I hate naked buttons!

Hope you enjoyed the closer look and I've got more eye candy to post later tonight...

Ker

No comments:

Post a Comment