Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flowers for YOU!


This is for all the MOMS out there...Love, Your kids!

Sorry, no copic list, I was just pulling and coloring to match the card base (found in dollar section of TARGET last year). The little girl image is one of my favorite coloring sets from TAC (The Angel Company).

I can give a little plug for the "white dots" you see...I have wondered how the COPIC White OPAQUE paint works and YUM! I love it. I just applied it with the tip of a pin. I purchased it from HERE and it's on order again so you'll have to wait if you want some! Here's a picture of how it is packaged.



Kerry

5 comments:

  1. I have often wondered about how well this works; since I can't find the white Sharpie, I may need to try this out... yes, it does look like it will last forever tho!

    Great card, love the bright colours! Thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... she's adorable! The white opaque looks terrific. I do have the sharpie pen which works well (most of the time) but I've been wondering about this product also. Thanks for posting!
    Love and hugs ~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love that stamp. Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful set! I love this card, too - so cheery. I need to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image and sweet card. Love the coloring and the DP is wonderful :o)

    ReplyDelete