Monday, July 20, 2009

Mr. Postman....

WOOO HOOO...Lookie Lookie what arrived in my mailbox today! Doin' the Happy Dance. OH YEAH! These are the 12 NEWEST colors just released this month and I preordered them about a month ago from stampingscrapping.com . This was the first time I have ordered from them and they have excellent service. I made a huge mistake and ordered each individual marker minus one AND a whole set of the new markers. When I realized my mistake, I emailed and they quickly refunded part of my order and there were NO problems with the correct order arriving so quickly.

I'm challenging myself to use EVERY color on one project tomorrow! Do you think I can do it?Ker

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link, i have managed to get myself the last set in stock... yay!!
    good luck with using all the colours on one project. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete