Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bears, Bears, Bears...

I love bears (I collect Boyds Bears) and for those of you who know me, know that my nickname since childhood has been Kerbear...

I've been trying to catch up on the color challenges I missed over my vacation and oh my how I love the colors in this challenge. Copic Color Challenge 21 had cardmakers create something using the colors YG03, B45 and Y28. I used these colors and added some shading colors to give them depth (G99 and B47) then colored the bears (Stampington G1409 Getting Ready) using E 15, E31, E50, E53. I went into my patterned paper stash and found some paper that fit perfectly with the colors. THe PP is from Paper Loft (I love their papers!) and is called Well Worn-Pocket full of Posies. I also used Bazzill papers and the green floral cardstock is by Hanko (Yummy too!). Hope you enjoy!

Back later with more goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gorgeous- simply gorgeous!Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge!

    Dingle.x

    ReplyDelete