Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weekly Copic Theme...

Flowers....

Challenge: Use a floral image and color it using your Copic Markers. Watch the Youtube coloring tutorial.


Boy, I didn't realize I had very FEW flower stamps that I could color. Well, I did find one set: an older set from TAC that I hadn't used in probably two years...Anyway, I pulled it out and decided to make a whole page design using the flower image you see here. I used some of my most favorite yellows for the colors.



After creating the cardfront, I found coordinating colors for the card base and some matching ribbon from my stash. I've got TONS of Primas sitting around so I made sure to add one of those too. If I remember to use some of those more often, I'll probably be able to use them up by the year 3000. HA!

If you look at the close up shot, you'll see I missed coloring in a few places and I went out of the lines a bit, but it doesn't really show up unless you hunt for it, so I'm fine with it.


So, I challenge YOU to make a card with FLOWERS...I'd love to see what you do!


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I absolutely LOVE how you colored this card ....so vibrant and radiant!

    ReplyDelete