Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Praying for SNOW!

Made this card last night using the Fairytale Kit that was on sale at OBP and thought it was perfect for today. I was praying for snow and YIPEEE!!! It snowed! Not so fast...Just a little. BOO HOO...I LOVE SNOW!!! Too bad it didn't snow enough to have the day off of school. It's an inservice day so I needed to be at school for the meetings and to finish up some grading and work before tomorrow. I went in (It took forever to get there!) and after a few hours, the inservice activities ended at noon due to the weather. It's spitting freezing rain or sleet right now and is supposed to continue throughout the night and into tomorrow... I hope it does enough to have another day off tomorrow!

How's the weather where you are?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry, this is my first visit to your blog! I am sitting here laughing at the card Praying for snow!! Very cute and very funny. I like your blog and I will visit again soon. See you back at the Shack!

    ReplyDelete