Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gang Hay Fat Choy!

(I need a WHITE light to take my pictures in the evening! UGGHHH The yellow light is so annoying! I'll repost this picture again when I have better lighting.) ETA: Fixed the picture (took it by my window at noon :))

That's Happy New Year in Chinese! Did you know it was the year of the OX? Well, since the ox is kinda like a cow, I decided to bring in the new year with a little Cow card! Since I love the WORK VAN so much, I decided to mask the top off to create a truck with a flatbed. I HAD to find a way to carry my CHUBBY COW to the party, right?

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea - chopping of the back of the truck! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute. Thanks for your comments on my Rockstar Anya box on SCS.
    I got my OTT light at Micheals when there was a 50% off coupon. Made spending the money not so painful. I love this truck and the truck on your blog header. I'm going to have to find those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I agree with Teresa. Brilliant idea to make the truck into a flatbed to haul the cow.

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card. I like what you did with the van.

    ReplyDelete