Sunday, October 5, 2008

Made this card for the GinaK challenge on Splitcoast. The challenge was to use the sketch to design a card...So I did. I used Sugar Nellie and Studio G dollar stamps (the July set). I love how it turned out!
Made this card for the GinaK challenge on splitcoast. The challenge was to use red and white and one other color along with the sketch layout....Well, as you can see, I got a little carried away with my copics! LOL...Anyway, I used an Inky Antics stamp I picked up at the National Scrap and Stamp Expo in JUNE! This was the first time I had ever inked it up CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!

Made this card for The OBP Cupcake Challenge. I drew the cupcake and thought the top looked like a dragon head so I made a tail to wrap around it. Colored with copics and added stickles. I reset the cupcake part so it looks a bit more "real" after I took this photo.
This fit two challenges: The Fall Colors Challenge and the Make a Card and a matching Tag...The "ribbon" on the card was created by using a little lunch bag cut into a strip.

This was made for the THINK PINK challenge. I decided to use my newest favorite OBP stamp (the rocking horse) and practiced using the new COPIC technique *on the saddle* I learned in the certification class this Tuesday.

5 comments:

  1. Wow all those cards are really awesome! You have been really busy! :)
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! You've been very productive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous artwork! That dragon is one of the most remarkable cards I've seen! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, great stuff! I'm in Fairfax, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cupcake dragon is too cool...a really fun and creative card. I also really love your color schemes and overall use of color. You've got your style down!

    ReplyDelete