Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Got my new camera...Canon Xsi..

I don't have a light box made yet so I just put my cards on a tray table in front of a window in my craft room...(Nice window screen in the background and the green from the oak tree outside huh?) Oh it's fun to use my new camera and I'm doing a lot of "practicing" with my cards.

Here are a few cards I made over the past weekend for my sister (sorry it was late) , neices (sorry they were late), and nephew (ON TIME) as well as for dad on Father's day. Notice that most of them were LATE! LOL...I've been preoccupied with end of year stuff at school and dt assignments to get anything else done!!! I'm so glad summer is here! NOW I CAN PLAY!!!!

Here's Changito having a BBQ...It was the perfect card for my dad's birthday. Notice the sentiment? Yep, justjohanna's OBP!!!

This card was made for my sister for her birthday. I found these really cool new stamps from Impression Obsession at my LSS on Saturday. I loved the whimsical yet abstract nature of the images. I picked up this one, a neat fish one, a lobster and a crab one...I'm working on more cards this weekend, so watch for them... The sentiment is Hero Arts.
This card was made for my niece's birthday (LATE). Well, I guess not that late. I didn't get down to her birthday party so when she came up to celebrate father's day (with grandpa), I gave it to her...I did forget to send it in the mail, hence the Oops I really goofed sentiment. I really love the Penny Black Hedgehogs! I could go broke on buying them so steer me clear of the millions of catalogs!!! The sentiment is by The Angel Company.
Here's another card I made for my nephew Tyler's birthday. Again, I found a Changito monkey hiding behind some other stamps in my LSS (I bet someone was coming back for him...HA HA HA.) It was the perfect stamp for his card. The sparkly hawaiian print pp was from my scrap stash. I think I've had it for over two years! It worked perfectly with this card!

I'm also working on things for my upcoming classes and a NEW RELEASE PARTY at Angela's Happy Stamper. I'm waiting on some special stamps to arrive also, so as soon as they come and I get to inkin' them up, I'll post just "parts" of each project. Watch for sneak peeks coming soon... OR, go to A HAPPY STAMPER and check out the list of classes.
If you are in town, I'd love to have you join the fun!
I have some more pictures (of family) but I think I'm going to post those elsewhere...This is my craft and fun blog, not a family album. SORRY!

2 comments:

  1. Kerry these cards are great! Enjoy your new camera! I have the Canon digital XTI! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is wicked, Kerry! These are such fun and bright summer cards.

    ReplyDelete