Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fabulous Samples for April's Special Deal

These beautiful jj cards were created by members of the justjohanna design team: Card Left: Godelieve and Card Right: Cathrine St. Claire

Today I received an email from johanna jam-packed with photos of the fabulous samples for the justjohanna APRIL SPECIAL DEAL. WOW! What fun creations. It was hard to select one favorite photo to post here, but the photo above is my favorite because of the clever use of the hat stamp into a "banner". If anyone knows me, they know I LOVE blue and patterned paper so...this card set is a keeper in my book!

I just ordered my stamps so I'll definetly have some fun with this set. Here's the scoop on this month's special deal:

What a deal huh? With income tax refunds and economic stimulus payments coming soon, this is one way you can get BANG for your BUCK!!!

Here's the link to the deal on the justjohanna site:

http://www.shop.justjohanna.com/product.sc?categoryId=-1&productId=1461

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm sure if you frequent Angela's Happy Stamper in Reston, VA http://www.ahappystamper.com/ and are interested in this set, you can contact her to see if she can order it for you. That way, you can just stop by her store and pick it up...therefore you won't be charged the shipping cost!!! Sound like a deal?

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment