Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wanna come?

You're invited to my upcoming classes! Just visit Angela's Happy Stamper www.ahappystamper.com to register!

Card class: Create the five cards displayed here using justjohanna stamps and various techniques.

ATC Class: You'll create 9 ATC's using a variety of justjohanna images. PLUS...You'll receive a very special surprise made by me!

These were the three original ATC's posted for the class. I'm adding the others so you can get an idea of what we'll be doing.
This tryptich was fun to create. I loved adding a little bit of humor...Momma's out there...Have you ever wanted to just get away...but the kids wouldn't allow it???
BOLD COLOR is what this is all about! I love coloring with Copics and I'll teach you how to add dimension through blending...This ATC also has a bit of texture in the seeds on the sunflowers...I used some dimensional glue to add a little "bump".

Strawberries in a watermelon bowl...YUM! Would you believe I used part of a justjohanna stamp to create the watermelon bowl? I wonder if you can figure out which stamp I used. This should bring a bit of summertime heat to the class!

Tis the season for CUPCAKES!!! Oh, yes...Everyone loves cupcakes and since April is my birthday month (I'm an April fool!), I thought I'd add a cake ATC to the mix!!!

Under the sea.... This was a creation inspired by the first justjohanna titled ATC... I had to create another one using my scuba Al!!!

So....What do you think? Wanna come join the fun???
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment