Saturday, March 22, 2008

Johanna sent me a little birdie...

And challenged me to create an art piece for a gallery with it... I really LOVE how it turned out! Now, lets see how many of my stamping friends can identify the five justjohanna stamps I used...

This piece is titled: "Bluebird, Bluebird" and is 8x10. I'll get a frame for it soon so it can be displayed on a wall at the gallery.

Now, my problem is...I don't want to give this up! I love how it turned out and I'll try to recreate it but you know how muses work...They come and go and bring original inspiration...Can I duplicate it? I'll try!

6 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous! I love how it turned out too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Wondeful!!!
    You are so creative!!
    Love the bird & gorgeous background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fabulous! Creative use of the stamps, LOVE the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'ts gorgeous. The background is really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I would want to keep it, too. Can you scan it and turn it into a print to hang on your wall? Love your colors, and I found all five stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers, this is a fabulous card, Kerry. I love the use of stamps, and the brayered colour.

    ReplyDelete