Saturday, January 19, 2008

More Sweet Treats!

Boy, I'm having so much fun making all these Valentine treats I can't stop! I've got so many ideas swimming around in my head and am having a ball...





I had a box of cinnamon scented candles that I purchased from a candle factory in Williamsburg that is no longer in business....They are prized candles and I hate to burn them too much...So a box of them has been sitting around for the longest time. Well, I pulled out one pair of candles and made a little wrapper and tag for them.
I also made a little treat for a friend...A little something sweet and something sour. I added chocolates and skittles to this little treat bag. Stamped images are justjohanna.
OK...Now, I altered a paper mache wine bottle box and then decided, heck, the wine bottle needs a new label to match and a tag to finish it off... PS...The wine is a yummy white merlot from a Virginia Vinyard...YUM! All stamps: justjohanna.
A closer look at the tag and the swirl stamp on the paper on the box. I used a silver glitter pen to fill in some of the lines on the stamp...Just to give a little more depth.

6 comments:

  1. WOW what pretty Valentine Gifts! Love the wine and box! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you have been busy. I hope we can stamp together again sometime..Alison (va bch)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Kerry:)

    What a wonderful gifts for Valentine!!!
    Everything is so CUTE!!
    but I love Wine set the best!!
    Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful projects Kerry - just gorgeous! But you know, I'd have trouble tearing open the pack of M&Ms - I'd have to make a slit in the bottom of the bag so I didn't damage the label!

    ReplyDelete