Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Elzybel Mania....

If you have been sitting under a rock somewhere then you probably haven't heard about the newest stamping sensation to come to the US...and I LOVE THESE CUTE, COLORABLE images!!! AMuse, makers of those tiny stamps you can find in your local stamping store, brought Elzybels to North America from Europe and woo hoo...I have a few in my collection. I'm sure I'll be adding more too as they are adorable images that lend so well to my favorite coloring techniques. Here are a few of my newest creations with the Winter collection of stamps...
AMuse just released a new spring line of the Elzybel collection and there are some really cute stamps I'll be adding to my wish list for February...I also want to see if there is some way to get ahold of some of the Elzy stamps you can't get here in the states...I really love the bunnies and the little chicks.




3 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE! Love the LO on them! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo cute. Love the embossed backgrounds too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the little penguin! What a neat background with the Cuttlebug circles, too!

    ReplyDelete