Saturday, September 29, 2007

World Card Making Day is Saturday, October 6

Join me in celebrating this fun event. I will be participating in many challenges throughout the day and I'd love for my stamping friends to join me. Visit my blog for a special challenge for this exciting event. In conjunction with justjohanna stamps and this world wide event, I'm planning a fun challenge I'm sure you'll love! To find out more specifics (prizes and fun treats), visit johanna's special page for this event. http://www.justjohanna.com/wcmd/


Here is the nitty gritty info on my challenge: My challenge title is: Earthly Elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Air...That's as much as I can give you right now. The specific details of the challenge will be posted on Oct. 6 at 12:00 am California time...that means 3:00pm EST (I hate converting time, so I hope this is correct!) Be on the lookout!

I will award to one lucky participant a prize pack of my most favorite stamping tools!

A pad of my favorite ink
A pack of my favorite coloring tools
A bottle of my favorite blending solution (Outside US...a surprise stamp instead)
A pack of blending stumps

Your name will also be entered into a drawing for justjohanna prizes announced on her website.

I won't be posting my challenge until the event itself, but it's always nice to know what you could be working for!!! Oh, and don't forget, you are free to use any stamps you have in your collection!

Talk soon!
Ker

No comments:

Post a Comment