Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cleaning and arranging my Crafting Room!!!

This is the weekend to really clean and re-arrange my crafting room! I have had such a distaster in there I seem to be avoiding that place and bring my stuff to my kitchen table...I really decided it was high time to clean and get all my stuff together in my craft room, not in my kitchen! So...

I brought the kitchen table up to my crafting room! I re arranged my space so that it is much easier to get around and also much cleaner! I need to get a few more shelves for my wall, but it's sooooo much better than it was. I actually spent some time up there today crafting!

I'll be posting more pictures of work I'm currently doing. Right now, I'm working on a board book, a long overdue wedding album and some cards of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment