Monday, January 21, 2019

RG Studio 360 Weekly Bundle! Flor Maria Bundle

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing a little peek at this week's RG weekly bundle called Flor Maria.  This bundle is a perfectly sweet little bundle that includes some traditional Mexican fiesta goodies.  I love the papel picado, the adorable little Maria doll, the pretty paper bunting/flowers and the geranium florals.  So fun!  The sentiments are festive and fun and perfectly suited for fun celebration cards and gifts.  The bundle also includes a gorgeous artisian tile that would look beautiful stamped or printed in any color!  This deal is available for 24 hours, so make sure to get your order in HERE before the deadline!  After that, these sets will become availble in the online store individually.  
So what did I create?  Well, I started out by digitally assembling a "Fiesta" panel that included a swag of Papel Picado, some fun flowers and a a sentiment right in the center.  I printed that out and added some color.  I changed the print color of the Papel so that it would print beautifully onto Powdered Sugar cardstock.  After that, I matched up some color using my Copic markers and added a little string using my black microfine pen.  
After coloring, I worked a bit on the "notecards" that I'd place on the inside of the decorated envie.  These notecards had a similar theme but had a light "Thank You" sentiment at the bottom so that it would not interfere with the senders handwriting.  In total, I colored six notecards and placed them inside the kraft envelope.  I tied it shut with some taupe seam binding and attached the front image (only at the top) so that the flap of the envelope could open and close easily.  Such a quick and easy way to make a gift set!  
Thanks for hopping over to check out my project.  I hope you find this set fun and festive and perfect for gift giving ! :)

2 comments: