Thursday, December 6, 2018

RG Drink and be Merry...Coffee Lovers Hop

 Hey there coffee loving crafters!  I'm back with another festive creation for the hop!  This project features a gorgeous digi set from Super Sponsor RGStudio360 called Seasonal Mug.  This set is also available in clear stamp form!  Know that when you purchase any stamp set from RG360, you receive the digital set for free!  I love that I can tweak the images on my computer to fit my needs! 

Are you hopping along with us?  If so, you'll know that as of tonight, we're hopping right past 900 entries!  WOWEE!!!  I'm busily visiting entrant posts and commenting as fast as I can.  Check out the full link-up (and join the fun) by clicking on this cozy cup of coffee: 
Now back to my project:  

To create the fun image, I layered the candy cane image and the sentiment onto the cup image on my computer.  I then printed the image (I copied four images onto one sheet so I could make many versions of this card).  After fussy cutting the image, I colored with Copic markers.  I don't really plan my coloring- I just color until I'm happy with the results.  SOOO...I tend to end up with a boatload of colors.  I'll list them for you below.  
Copics Used:  R00, R05, R27, RV42, YG05, YG13, YG45, YG97, G20, G24, G94, FYG2, C-1, White Gelli Roll
I applied some fun plaid paper (My favorite Photoplay paper this season called "Here Comes Santa"), a strip of Gold sparkle cardstock that I hand cut in a scallop design, and some black satin ribbon before adding the yummy cuppa joe.  I chose RED cardstock base to really make the image festive!  Of course, I had to add a little black flick of Fireworks ink here and there for some fun! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great Friday, and an awesome weekend!  See you soon!

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Verna. :) I love the images and they were so fun to color! :)

      Delete
  2. Kerry, this is fabulous fun + festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Kerry, Love the sketch and the plaid...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dandi. I had fun pulling it all together. :)

      Delete
  4. I love how you colored the cup. Super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hetty. This technique pops a punch with limited effort. Love it too. :)

      Delete
  5. So ver elegant, love the glitter detail and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the bright colors and the plaid!

    ReplyDelete