Thursday, November 8, 2018

Not quite CAS- RGStudio360 Fall Wreath

 Hey there inky friends!  I'm blogging one more card featuring the gorgeous stamp/digi set called "Fall Wreath".  This set is available in DIGI form AND CLEAR STAMP form.  When you purchase the stamp set, you automatically receive the digital download...FREE!  To create this card, I cropped and assembled various leaves into a Word Document to create a falling leaves background.  I added the sentiment onto this design as well.  I overlapped some of the leaves onto each other as well as on the sentiment to to make the design seamless.  Once I was happy with my layout, I printed the document and started coloring.  I used Neocolor2 Aquarelle watercolor pastels to color the paper and then flicked some black watercolor onto the background too. 
 Since none of my cards go "naked", I added some taupe seam binding and some black twine and then layered a few spare leaves from my previous projects.  To cover the assemblage of leaves, I mounted a few real pine cone seeds on top for that natural element.  I love adding real nature to my fall cards!  How about you???
Finally, I applied my stamped panel to a square card base.  Fenito Bandito!

Thanks for stopping over to check out my card!  I hope it inspires you to create something pretty today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment