Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday Sip...Waddle, Waddle, Sip!


Hey there coffee loving crafty friends!  It's my day on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog for another fun Sunday Sip Challenge!  This week, I'm OVER the heat and in the mood for some colder weather!  I decided to use a stamp set I've had since around February (and haven't used) for this post.  I brought out this adorable penguin set from Gerda Steiner Designs called "Valentine Penguins".  While the set theme is Valentine's Day, I can find many other uses for this set...It's so much more than a LOVEBIRDS set!  I paired the cute little penguins up with a hand-drawn image of one of those uber famous mugs popping up all over.  You know who I'm referring to, right ? 

I colored the images up with some Copic Markers (Penguin:  C1, C3, C7, 0, V0000, B0000, B000, YR65, Y32; Mug:  W1, E50, E5).
Adding a little sparkle leftover from my parent's 50th anniversary party and some brown check ribbon to tone down the formality and voila...It's done.  I LOVE IT!
Like my card?  Why not play along with our sketch challenge this week?  I created a sketch that matches this card design and I hope you find some time to play along with it.  We'd love to see what you create with it!  Just add your link to our inlinkz below.


2 comments: