Monday, August 6, 2018

Joy Clair...Birthday Bash!

Hey there stamping friend!  I'm here for just a little fun and getting a little excited!  Did you know that Joy Clair turns FOUR YEARS OLD this month?  Yes!  It's exciting and I'm excited to share in the celebration!  All this month I'll be sharing some fun projects I have created especially to celebrate this awesome milestone!  I hope you can stop by every now and then to take a peek as I prep and get ready for the celebrations...and to help toss confetti, shake some rattles and blow some horns!  Towards the end of the month, you'll want to check out a fun event that Joy Clair is holding to celebrate too so make sure you're following the Joy Clair Blog!  

I created this first card as a "Preppin' for the Party" theme!  I call this the REFRESHMENTS!  Haha.  
I love the new "LIFE IS SWEET" set, especially the lemons.  Gotta love lemons!   I paired them up with a little sparkle, some gloss and shine and a sweet sentiment on the inside.  
I created the background using my Gelli Plate and some yellow/light blue and lime green inks.  I added a few stamped images on the plate (from the ever-so-popular Doodle Flowers set) and lifted the yummy color onto a piece of white cardstock.  I mounted this panel on some light yellow and lime green cardstock.

After making the background, I stamped the lemons with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with Copic markers.  I then added some gloss and some sparkle dust and let them dry for a while. After they were completely dry, I assembled them onto my card panel and added a strip of metallic gold cardstock and a little jute too.  

I included the sentiment from the new Sprinkled With Love set.  I love the larger sentiments in this set!  They work perfectly on the inside!  I stamped another lemon slice, colored with Copics and added some gloss- also added a few treats on the inside because, well...it's just as sweet on the inside!  

Pop back over again soon as I'll have something that goes perfectly with my Lemonade....

4 comments:

  1. ooohhh...I love all things citrus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Me too...especially grapefruit! Is there a grapefruit stamp out there??? LOL

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour palette on this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Andre. It was quite a fun card....starting with that background!

      Delete