Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sunday Sip...Is Hoppin'!

Hello there Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  It's Kerry here and I'm sharing my newest creation for Sunday Sip and Share.  This card is especially for the Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers hop so I won't add too much information...as I know you have a lot of hopping to do!  LOL

 I created this card using products I purchased from one of our Super Sponsors for the hop and one of my favorite online retailers:  Butterfly Reflections, Ink.  Pinkfresh Studios stamps, Gina K Stamps, and Studio Katia dies...YUM! 
Take a peek at the sketch challenge that I created for this hop:  
Just create a fun card inspired by my card/sketch and I'll be watching for it!  

Hop Deets:  

When:  Friday, May 25-June 1
Theme:  Spring and Summer
Use:  Coffee/Tea/Cocoa images

Prizes Galore!
 SUPER GENEROUS SUPER SPONSORS 
Check out the lead blog post from Coffee Loving Cardmakers HERE
Direct link to the Hop post is here:  POST YOUR PROJECTS HERE 

25 comments:

  1. Sweet color combination on this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the sketch. love the little black dots by the flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you consider playing along with the sketch.

      Delete
  3. So pretty with lovely color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and I love the colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color combo is so sunny and bright and I like how you did all the layers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card totally makes me smile...the colors are absolutely delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I just love the colors you've used and the beautiful wreath like design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa. It was fun using colors I don't typically use in my card designs.

      Delete
  8. Awesome colors, love the double doily and coloring

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design and gorgeous colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cheerful card! Bright colors are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This color combo was a first for me and I was thinking I was back in the 70's with the funky wallpaper in my family kitchen. LOL

      Delete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the layers on your focal image... really pops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Crystal. I am definitely a layer-a-holic!

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous card with those flowers and colors.
    Fabulous sketch desing, Kerry!

    ReplyDelete