Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Joy Clair and MISTI: Get Well Greetings!

Hello there Joy Clair stamping friends!  It's Kerry here and I'm excited to share that all this month, Joy Clair and MISTI are collaborating to create some gorgeous cards and projects featuring products from each company.  Of course, I am loving the ability to stamp and create perfectly aligned sentiments and perfectly crisp images using my Misti, and I know that is one reason YOU might love it too!  MISTI and Joy Clair are a super fine combo and I can't wait to share ALL my fun projects with you this month!  

For my first project, I created a collection of sixteen mini greeting cards.  These are half the size of a regular A2 card and perfect for tucking into a little gift, into a lunchbox or just sharing with a passer by!  Everyone deserves a little sunshine, right?!
So here's my set up as I was crafting away!  I started out by prepping sixteen card fronts by using some of my current favorite printed papers.  They're probably older than the hills but I found the paper while visiting my parents a while back and I just can't get enough of it!  After assembling the cardfronts, I set up my mini MISTI to include my Creative Corners so that they would secure the cardfront as I stamped the Sending Sunshine sentiment (yes, I cut up my stamp sentiment "Sending a Little Sunshine Your Way" so I could use just the word "Sending" with the other word "Sunshine".  I also used my MISTI to stamp sixteen suns.  I love that this Get Well Greetings set has a variety of images to choose from!!!  I colored the sun with three different Copic yellow colors.  

I created a little snazzy video to show how quickly you can create a boatload of cards and align the images to perfection!  Take a peek and see how fast I can whip 'em up!  
That was pretty fast, 'eh?  These Creative Corners really helped keep my cardfront in position and allowed each and every card to be stamped perfectly!  LOVE IT!  

Thanks for stopping by (here and on the Joy Clair Blog) to check out my creation today!  Why not hop over to the MISTI blog to check out what Kia has to share?  I'm excited to share more with you this month and hope you find some time to pop back over and see it!  

3 comments:

  1. Your card truly does show what a great combination Joy Clair and Misti make! It’s really great!

    ReplyDelete