Saturday, February 10, 2018

Graciellie's Coffee and LOVE...

Hello there stamping friends,  I'm back to share a bit more about my projects featured on the Collaboration Hop for Gracielle Designs and Coffee Loving Papercrafters.  You can see my original "compiled" post with single photos and hop directions HERE.  

I had such a fun time creating with this gorgeous Coffee and Love digi set from Graciellie Designs.  I just went a bit overboard, but I loved it!  Although the prizes have been awarded, if you want to hop along for inspiration, check it out!  Just click on the image below to be directed to the start of the hop!  


I thought I'd come on and explain my process, share my materials etc.  Hope you find it helpful.  
I started out by machine stitching a meandering stitch design on my white cardstock.  I wanted to create a "steamy" background with a bit of texture and I felt stitches would do the trick!  After that, I colored the cup/flower with my copic markers.  I fussy cut the cup and attached it to the stitched panel using foam squares.  
I love stippling color in the background so I did that using some of my Copic colors.  If you look closely, you'll notice I added some microfine glitter to the center of the flower.  I love a bit of shimmer and sprinkling a bit of clear glitter on some glaze allows for that sparkly effect without worry of it flaking off.  

I added some pearls and a little bit of Apple Nuvo Drops on the card.  I cut out the sentiment and added a bit of krafty colored twine.  Mounting this panel onto pink cardstock and then popping it up with foam squares onto a lavender card base finished the card off! 
Copic Colors used in this design:  
Flower: V04, RV11, BV00
Inner part of flower:  E49, E25, YR24, Y35
Leaves:  YG45, G12, G20
Stippling:  BV20, B000, B0000, B52, N2, B60, E50, C3, B60, Y23, E02, W5, RV11, G12

Thanks so much!  I'll be back again tomorrow to share my Bible Journaling spread that features this digi set!  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, I love your stich background and all details.

    ReplyDelete