Monday, June 5, 2017

Fight the Fight!

This post is dedicated to one tough cookie who's undergoing surgery today...#BEASTMODE in full effect!  Your ARMY is with you!  
Hello there inky friends, it's Kerry here and today is my day to post on the Joy Clair Blog.  I created this special card using the God's Army set.  I love this set for its versatility and fabulous theme.  It is a perfect set for a loved one or friend who is battling some demons...We're all part of God's Army and it's nice when we have the troops behind us 100%!  
I started out by tearing a piece of graph paper and using that as my base layer.  I stamped the "camo" using Tuxedo Black ink then continued on by stamping over that with Angel Pink and then finally with Rose Bud.  
I love the look of overlaying the camo pattern!  
After stamping the background, I stamped the dog tags.  I stamped only the FIGHT sentiment so that I could focus on this inspiring phrase on the tags. 
I added the doodled sentiment "harder" on one of the tags just to encourage someone to keep on fighting even when they feel they are out of fight! 
After that, I stamped the boots and colored them with Memento ink mixed with a bit of water and a superfine paintbrush.  
The card was assembled using the leg trim of an old pair of jeans.  The card was mounted onto a white card base to give the images full stage!  
I hope you enjoyed this creation.  I hope it inspires you to create something amazing with this fabulous set!  
#beastmode

1 comment: