Sunday, May 14, 2017

A Mother's Love...

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there!  I have to say, my Momma is AMAZING and I want to wish her the most fabulous day ever.  I hope she is having fun spending time with my dad in Europe and I am looking forward to when I can pick them up at the airport.  

In reflecting on all my Mom's fabulous character traits, my heart was drawn to the bible verse in Proverbs.  I was particularly embraced by Proverbs 31: 25-31.  Take a glance...This is SO my mother!  
I knew I had to journal this page and include some amazing and loving colors.  They remind me of her warmth, her loving spirit, her faith, her patience and her kindness...She is the She in She...and so much more.  
I chose to decorate this page using Ranger Distress Oxide inks (and water) by Ranger.  I stamped the flowers from the Doodle Flowers set from Joy Clair and applied them in a cascading array across my penciled journaling.  The leaves were stamped using Memento Pear Tart ink.
 This Bible passage just spoke to me and of my mom.  Every. Single. Word that was highlighted gave me a visual of my mom.  I'm so blessed to have been chosen to be her daughter.
Thank you for stopping by.  I encourage you to find your Mom in His word...Read it.  Study it. Visualize these words...You will find her.  <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment