Monday, April 17, 2017

Mudder's Day...

Hello there Joy Clair friends!  Today I'm joining my fellow JC Design Team sisters in sharing some fun Mother's Day cards!  I love this Mother's Day set because it has some pretty funny puns.  I also love the teapot that is so gorgeous!  I decided to create this MOO card for my Momma!  

I used my MISTI to stamp the cow about three times with black ink.  I then stamped the camo-elements from the God's Army set.  Yes, they work well as MOO spots too!  I colored the nose and udders with colored pencils and added a bit of slippery-slobbery glaze...If you've ever been licked by a cow, you'll know what I mean.  It's absolutely gross!  LOL
I added the sentiment to the inside so that I could keep the focus totally on that cow and her spots! I'm sure my mom will have a chuckle when she gets this card in the mail!  

I hope you've found some fun inspiration in our cards today.  Thank you for stopping by! 

1 comment: