Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Sip and Share...Coffee and YOU!

Hello there my coffee loving stamping friends.  I'm back with another Sunday Sip and Share post over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog and this week, I'm using my Simon Says Stamp January Kit of the Month!  I fell in love with the little WAFER THIN DIE and couldn't resist the coffee theme!  
Everything (except my kraft cardstock, thread, Stickles and ribbon) used to create this card was pulled from the kit box.  I embellished the hands/heart/nose/eyes with my Copic markers too.  Easy peasy, right?!
I added some Stickles sparkle to the coffee mug's heart and also to the candy dots.  Gotta add my sparkly touches!  
Did you have a chance to knab this kit before it sold out?  If not, you can purchase some of the items in the kit by following the links below.  Hurry- things are selling out fast!  


Now let's move on to the card sketch for the week.  I hope you find some time this week to join the fun and play along.  There's only ONE WEEK LEFT until I select a winner who will receive a coffee loving treat from me.  Sooo...Post your coffee-loving card using any of this month's sketches for inspiration!  


1 comment: