Monday, December 15, 2014

Winner, Winner!!!

Coffee Lover Blog Hop has come to an end and it's time for me to announce the winner of my FABULOUS Coffee Lover Hop prize....

There were 58 hoppers that so kindly left comments for me (this does not reflect the total number of 119 as I replied at least once to each and every comment).  I appreciate those comments SO much! They help inspire and encourage me to continue blogging.

SOOOO...
That means--- Commenter # 29 was Janis:

Thank you so much for your sweet comment- Watch your email...and sniff your maibox...:)

And not to forget those TEA drinkers...I decided to send another tasty prize to one of them too...after all, whether it's coffee or tea, we drink from the same cup.  LOL...

Congratulations to Chark:


3 comments:

  1. Haha! You didn't have to give out another prize, but I'm so glad you did! How cool are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!! I am thrilled to be your coffee hop winner!!! Woo-hoo!! (happy dance....) I have emailed you with my info.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    PS.....Congratulations to Chark, also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...Just checked my yahoo mail inbox and don't see a message from you. Let me go back and check the spam box just in case.

    ReplyDelete