Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ahhhh...AC!

THIS CARD IS LISTED IN MY ETSY SHOP HERE!  

Hey stamping friends!  There's nothing better than AIR CONDITIONING on a HOT, HOT day!  I've been without my AC all summer and have dreaded calling the fix-it guys but I couldn't stand it any more.  100+ heat is deathly!  I knew it would cost a fortune to add R22 coolant to my system (I've had a "slow leak" and about every three years I have to get more juice.) so Tuesday I had them come fix-er-up.

AHHHHHH  Fresh AC!  What a relief.  Now I can stamp without sweating all over!

I've been enjoying the AC for the past few days and decided I'd make some cards to CELEBRATE.  Here's a card I created to say THANK YOU for getting my AC back HEE HEE...
I used a few stamp sets from TSOL that I haven't inked up yet and boy, I really like how they turned out.  I'm also trying to limit myself to using my scraps...I've got TONS!  
Products Used:
The Stamps Of Life:  turtle2love, mums2stamp
kraft, white cardstock
patterned paper scraps from another card (My Minds' Eye)
Memento Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves, Angel Pink
Colorbox Chalk Rouge
Versafine Onyx ink
Melissa Frances crepe paper
wrinkle ribbon, velvet ribbon
pink bling
pop dots
white pen

Check back tomorrow for another "cool" creation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment