Sunday, October 9, 2011

QKD ALERTS...

Queen KAT Designs ALERT!

Hey stampers!  Did you see the new releases this Wednesday at QKD?  If not, here's a recap of all the fabulous new TREATS for OCTOBER!  I'll be sharing some projects using several of these stamps, so get ready for some yummy treats!!!
Shannon Rene Justice
Kathy Syr:
Katie DellaTerza:
Heidi M. Drake:
Terra Bidelspacher
Katherine Swinford:
In Still Woods
Danika Lindsell
Nora Blansett:
Terrell Dorfeo:
Coriander Shea:
Steve Benson: 
Myka Jelina: 
Melia Newman:
Ash Evans:
Amy Brown: 
Kris Adams:
Christina Lunn:
Marlon Teunissen: 
(This reminds me of BEWITCHED!)
Maigan Lynn:
Monthly WIS Kit by Maigan Lynn:
PS...Here's an awesome incentive set for the month!  FREE with purchase of $55.00 or more!!!
I've got NEW STAMPS!!! Vickie sent me some goodies to welcome me to the QKD team and I was so excited to get started playing with them. 

Wanna see what I've made???  Come back tomorrow and I'll share the TREATS!!!
Projects using Book Worm by Catherine Swineford
Projects using Candy Witch by Christina Lynn Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment