Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday QKD!

Yipee!!!  Today marks the official BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION for Queen Kat Designs' 5th Birthday Extravaganza!  We're celebrating for 19 BIG DAYS with fun challenges and PRIZES galore!!!  Today we're kickin' things off with a HOP  HOP, HOP so if you came here from the FB fan page, QKD Blog, or from Vicki's blog, you're right on track.  If you just happened upon my blog, join the fun and hop along! 

So here's a little sneaky breadcrumb trail...Just click, click, click and you'll be on your way! 

Vicki
Kerry:  ME!
Jean (Hope it's working now). 
I'm going to get this party started with a little HORN...

YES, I'm BLOWIN' IT LOUD!  Wanna HEAR it?  CLICK HERE:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QKD!!!

I play a mean birthday horn, huh???
Now that I've got you all pepped up and rarin' to go, HOP on over to PENNY'S blog to check out her BIRTHDAY wishes!!! 

1 comment: