Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shack Survivor...How long will I LAST?

Hey stampers!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a contest that will begin soon on THE STAMP SHACK.  It's been a long time coming, but Shack contests and challenges are BACK and I'm excited about it!  I'm sharing a card created for SURVIVOR...An elimination game where participants post a card in hopes that their card does not get eliminated...

I bet mine will get elimintated real soon in the competition because it has some traditional items that are usually on the top of the chopping block.  SO here are the "popular items"

stamped flowers, ribbon, kraft cardstock, twine

Here are some things I hope keep me in the mix...they're not so common: 

graph paper, mosaic, coloring with chalk/glycerin and doodling

We'll see...

Patterned Paper:  None
Cardstock:  The Paper Company (Kraft), Bazzill (green), Club Scrap? (Teal)
Graph Paper
Ribbon/Twine:  Michael's
Colored chalk
Glycerin
Versafine Onyx ink
Copic Mulitliner Black pen .35

3 comments: