Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bouquet of Cheer...

 Happy Hump Day!  We're almost to the weekend!  WOO HOO... My week is a bit short.  I had Monday "off" because of Martin Luther King, Jr's Birthday so I took my little 2 year old niece out for lunch, we went to do a little service for our community in honor of MLK.

I happened to get a LOT of stamping projects completed this past weekend and am happy to say I am now working on my VALENTINE cards and gifts for my students!  YEP, I'm ahead of the game...for now.  Only time will catch up with me I'm sure. 

Since it's Wednesday, it's time to share some of my newest Heartfelt Creations projects with you.  Now you may think the colors are kinda freaky with this little card, and yes, they ARE in the photo, but I promise you, if you get a chance to visit Heartfelt Creations booth at a convention or show in the future, look for it...It's NOT that yellowy green!  I promise the colors look BEAUTIFUL together.  That's what taking photos without using a white light source during the middle of the night...UGGHHHH...I've gotta remember to use my OTT light! 

Anyway, this cute little lady is called Bouquet of Cheer.  Isn't she cute?  I wanted to finish up using the celadon cardstock that I used on another project so I decided to color her dress to match.  The pink paper in the background was stamped with the Angel Trumpet Flower stamp set with Red Colorbox Ink.  The tag was hand cut without a template, just a snip here and there and a hole in the center.  The sentiment is from the new set called Inspire Me Sentiments.  I LOVE this set as it has pretty much every "event" covered!  I added some black bling to pull it all together.   I think this card is so fresh and fun.  Can you just smell the fresh cut grass in the air???


Copic Colors Used:  R20, 22, 35, 59; E01, 04, 08, 11, 30, 35, 50; YG0000, 01, 11, 23; G00;  V000

Hope you have a fabulous day!  Make it count!

No comments:

Post a Comment