Monday, January 31, 2011

Anything but a Card...

YUMMO!!!  Nothing more satisfying on a cold wintery day than a WHOLE BAG OF DOVE MILK CHOCOLATE...HA HA HA...No, really, I stepped out on my snow day from school and headed for the dollar section at my local Target and what did I find???  Some little plastic containers (two in a package) that were shaped like hearts and flowers and just plain rectangles.  I scooped up a couple hearts as I knew EXACTLY what I was going to do with them.  See, when you open them up, they have two compartments...one for some chocolate and one for some conversation hearts.  A perfect little treat for a sweet little friend.  Of course, I HAD to buy a bag of chocolate too!

This container was pretty simple to complete.  I just traced the lid onto a piece of white cardstock, cut it out and then cut it a little smaller then I stamped the sentiment heart (Now And Forever) with  Versafine Onyx ink.  I heat set it then stamped the floral heart using Pixie Pink Versacolor ink.  After that, it was on to attaching the bling and stamping the tag (Tiny Frames).  I cut that out and added some floss and poof...I have a fancy, schmancy Valentine box!!! 

Check out the other "Anything but a Card" projects by the WoodwareUSA Designers at the Woodware USA blog.  Don't forget to play in our challenge too!!!

Kerry

5 comments:

  1. What a great find Kerry! Love how you altered the heart container with the bling and little stamped tag!! Just super!!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! I love how you decorated the box and that candy looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry, this is pure fabulousness (made up that word, perhaps!)! I love the bling!!

    ReplyDelete