Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hey all...

Just popping in to say HI and to tell you a little secret...I'm having a....Well, I'm not having a baby, that's for sure!


I'm having a BLOG CHALLENGE!

I happened upon this AMAZING STAMPING BLOG and just started drooling over the amazing coloring and also found this cool card. That got me thinking about what I'm going to do this weekend.

I'm set to make a Christmas card for the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Blog hop on May 25 and THIS IS THE PERFECT TEMPLATE!!! So, I'm going to do a little challenge too.

HERE'S THE CHALLENGE:

I challenge you to make a Christmas Card using this template. Post a comment in the CHRISTMAS CARD THREAD. Be sure to post a link to your card. I will pick my most favorite card from the set to receive a BRAND NEW MAGNOLIA stamp called "VIOLIN TILDA". I got one as a freebie in my most recent Magnolia order and I already have her...so my loss, your gain! This stamp is a hot item right now as it is not yet available for purchase.

The challenge will go live on May 25 and will run until June 5. That gives you a while to figure out the pattern, play around with it, and make your Christmas Card. PS...I had to modify the pattern myself, so I'll also post the template I created.

Chat Later.
Ker

No comments:

Post a Comment