So here it is...a shadow box. I love making shadow boxes!
This initially started out as a 6x6 card but I liked it so much that I decided to trim it down so it could fit into a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 shadow box. I painted the shadow box to match the patterned paper. The image was completely cut out and applied to another stamped image (that was highlighted with BG0000 to give it some added depth, highlighting, and texture.
So here are the details:
- Stamp: #232 Tulip Tilda
- Sentiment: Clear Studio G (dollar deal)
- Flower: R000, R22, RV29, YG 25
- Tag: BG0000, Blender
- Dress/Shoes: E01, E35, E37, E95, Rooo
- Hair: E57, E35, E01, E02
- Skin: R000, R00, E02
- Patterned Paper: Imaginisce, Basic Gray
- Ribbon: May Arts two sided twill
- Flowers: Kaiser (big), Prima (small)
- Buttons: SEI
- Brads: MM
- Iridescent sequins (Michael's)